Mom learnt this dish from one of dad’s friend’s who runs a small hotel. Mom had this unique quality of trying new dishes and learning from anyone, be it cookery shows, friends or relatives. Non-veg lovers who don’t enjoy eating greens will definitely relish Palak in this way. She would make it spicy and serve with rotis 🙂
- Lamb (Mutton) – 500 gms
- Spinach (palak) finely chopped – 1 big bunch
- Onion – 1 large
- Tomato finely chopped – 1 medium sized
- Green chilles – 5-6
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Wash the mutton thoroughly.
- Marinate with curd, ginger garlic paste and all the powders , salt for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the onions. Heat oil in a Kadai. Add the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add the green chillies and marinated mutton and fry till the raw smell goes and oil separates .
- Add the palak and fry for some more time.
- Lastly, add water and Pressure cook on medium heat for about 15 – 20 mins.
Serve hot with rotis or rice 🙂
send resipe of bhaji ghosht
Hi Reshma, you can use the social widgets and share 🙂
How much to add in bhaaji ghosht
How much water to add in bhaji ghosht