- White bread – 8 slices
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Egg – 4
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Cinnamon powder – optional
- Butter – 3-4 tbsp
- Whisk together sugar , cinnamon powder , eggs, milk, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt in a shallow container .
- Heat a pan and add a little butter.
- Dip the bread slice in the egg mixture. Shallow fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or honey and some fresh fruits of your choice.
- Mom would serve these for breakfast or also as an evening snack.
Reblogged this on Rendezvous with life and commented:
We’re back with a new post 🙂 Share your love ❤