It’s summertime in the US. Shakes are a perfect way to beat the heat! And what better than a chilled strawberry shake 😊, which my kids simply love. With fresh strawberries, scoops of strawberry ice cream, and a whole lot of love, it’s easy peasy and a classic treat!
- Strawberry ice cream – 4 scoops
- Milk – 1 cup
- Fresh strawberries – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Blend the fresh strawberries and strawberry ice cream along with milk in a blender. You can add sugar if desired according to your taste. Make sure you use half the ingredients first. Blend it to make a smooth shake. Then use the other half of the ingredients and do the same.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve immediately with ice cubes if desired.