Christmas is round the corner! It’s time to indulge in a delicious spread. Here’s a simple yet irresistibly yummy roast chicken recipe. We’re sure you will love it! Do try it out and let us know how it went 🙂
- Chicken legs – 6 pieces
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Green chilies – 6-8
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- White distilled vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Make slits on the checks pieces after thoroughly washing them. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, vinegar, garam masala, cumin powder and some salt. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Grind mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice and salt into a smooth paste. Add half of the paste to the chicken and refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken pieces till slightly brown.
- Add in the remaining paste and some water. Cover and cook the chicken.
- Once the chicken is done, roast till dry.
- Serve hot and enjoy!