If Paneer dry is what you are looking for, try the below recipe 🙂
- Paneer cut into cubes – 1 cup
- Finely chopped onions – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped tomato – 1 large
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dhania powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chillies – 2
- Onions cut into cubes – 1 small
- Capsicum cut into cubes – 1 small
- Julienned Ginger – 1 tsp
- coriander leaves – 2tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Heat oil in a Kadai. Add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add coriander seeds and broken dry red chillies.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry till slightly brown.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook till soft. Add all the powders and salt and fry well.
- Add the cubed onions and capsicum and fry. Do not over cook.
- Add the paneer pieces, ginger Juliennes and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis.