We have been out of action for a while! But, here we are with another easy and delicious recipe. If you’re looking for something spicy, try Noor’s Kadai Chicken 🙂
Chicken – 500 gms
Thinly sliced onion – 1 large
Tomatoes – 2 medium
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Green pepper / capsicum cut into cubes – 1 medium
Onion cut into cubes – 1 small
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander seeds – 1/2 tsp
Dry Red chili – 2
Julienned ginger – 1/2 inch
Slit Green chilies- 2-3
Finely chopped Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Oil – 4+2 tbsp or as required
Salt – as required
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add thinly sliced onions and fry for some time.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the onions turn golden brown. Meanwhile, dice and grind the tomatoes.
- Now add the ground tomatoes and fry well.
- Add all the powders and fry until the masala is done.
- Time to add the chicken.
- Fry for about 5 mins , add a little water and cook until the chicken is done.
- Now add finely chopped coriander leaves and keep the chicken on low flame.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Once it splutters add coriander seeds and broken dry red chilies.
- Now toss in the green peppers and onions and fry. Do not overcook.
- Add them to the chicken, mix well and cook for about a minute. Remove from fire.
- Garnish with julienned ginger and slit green chilies.
- Relish it with any roti of your choice.