- Seviyan vermicelli (thin) – 300 gms
- Eggs – 2
- Roughly chopped onions – 1 medium
- Roughly chopped Tomatoes – 1 medium
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Slit green chilies – 4-5
- coriander leaves – handful
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Cloves – 3
- Cinnamon – 2 small pieces
- Cardamom – 2
- Bay leaf – 2
- Star Anise – 1
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Water – 1/2 to 2 glasses
- Salt – as required
- Dry roast the Seviyan, keep aside. Make sure not to burn them.
- Grind onions and tomatoes into a paste.
- Heat oil in a big vessel. Add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf and star anise.
- Add onions and tomatoes paste and fry till slightly brown. Now add ginger-garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and Garam Masala powder along with green chilies and mix well.
- Once the masala is done and forms a lump, add 1/2 glass of water. Break open the eggs into a bowl and add them into the water. DO NOT mix.
- Bring water to boil and let the eggs cook.
- Once the water comes to boil add the egg is cooked, gently break the cooked eggs.
- Now add Seviyan little by little, mixing gently. Check if you need to add some more water. If yes, add and mix.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and add to the Seviyan and keep it for dum on low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy with boiled eggs if desired.
Looks amazing 😋
Thank you so much 🙂