- Potatoes medium sized – 4
- Carrots finely chopped – 1/2 cup
- Peas shelled – 1/4 cup
- Cauliflower florets – 1 cup
- Onions finely chopped – 2 medium sized
- Tomatoes – 2 large
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Slit green chilies – 3-4
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pav bhaji masala – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Pav – 6
- Butter for frying
- Salt as required
- Chaat masala – As required
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – 1/4
- Green chilies finely chopped – 2-3
- Onions finely chopped – 1 large
- Lemon cut into pieces – 1 large
- Boil , peel and mash the potatoes. Add 1 cup water and pressure cool all the vegetables until tender.
- Open the pressure cooker and mash all the vegetables gently
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a kadai. Fry onions, ginger garlic paste until they are brown.
- Grind tomatoes and grind then . Add all the powders, pav bhaji masala and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the boiled and mashed potatoes and vegetables to this masala.
- Cook for another 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, green chilies and chaat masala.
- Melt butter on a griddle, divide the Pav into 2 and fry them by pressing them a little.
- Serve hot with bhaji, finely chopped onions and some lemon