Tikki fast and easy, the perfect snack for the evening.
Thank You Didi! This looks yum 🙂
- Boiled Raw banana – 1 large
- Potato boiled and peeled – 1 medium
- Peas – 1/4 cup
- Onion finely chopped – 2 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped- 1inch
- Green Chillies finely chopped – 2
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Bread slice -1
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – As required
- In a kadai, add oil. When heated, add cumin seeds.
- When they begin to crackle add onion. Fry for sometime.
- Add ginger and green chillies .Add raw banana, potato and peas. Add all the powders. Mix well and mash a little.
- Remove from heat and Allow to cool.
- Dip the bread slice in water, remove immediately and squeeze excess water.
- Add to the mixture. Add the corn flour as well. Mix well.
- Shape them into round tikkis.
- Shallow fry on both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.