Simple and lip smacking mushroom masala gravy that you can enjoy with roti or zeera rice 🙂
- Button Mushrooms – 300 gms
- Onion finely chopped – 1 large
- Tomato – 1 large
- Ginger garlic paste – 3/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – t tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
- Kaoori Methi – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream- 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Heat oil. Add the onions and fry till golden brown. Transfer the fried onions to the mixer jar and allow to cool. Now add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and cashew and grind them into a smooth paste. (you can add almonds instead of cashews. Soak, peel and then grind).
- Meanwhile, wash the mushrooms and cut them into quarters. Add them to the masala and fry well. Cook until the mushrooms are done.
- Add kasoori methi and fresh cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter kulchas or Zeera rice.