Everyone’s favorite Lady’s finger 🙂
- Lady’s finger – 300 gms
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Tomato – 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- Wash the lady’s finger thoroughly. Wipe them with a cloth. This makes the lady’s finger dry and will not be sticky while cooking.
- Cut them.
- Heat oil in a Kadai. Add the lady’s finger.
- In the meanwhile cut onion and tomato . Add it to the lady’s finger. Fry for sometime.
- When the tomatoes are a little soft, add all the powders.
- Fry again. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 – 20 mins.
- Make sure to keep stir frying in between.
- Please do not add water as it makes the lady’s finger sticky and soft.
- Serve hot with roti.